Practice Makes Perfect: Complete French Grammar, Premium Third Edition, Please Log In Or Sign Up to Create a Free Account and Get Access more than 10 million Books, Magazines & Comics for FREE!, With PDF, TXT, EPUB, PDB, RTF, FB2. ONLY REGISTERED USERS can read and download the Book for FREE.
- Autor: Annie Heminway
- Editor: McGraw-Hill Education
- Data de publicação: 2016-07-07
- ISBN: 9781259642371
- Número de páginas: 320 pages
- Tag: practice, makes, perfect, complete, french, grammar, premium, third, edition
Master grammar with the bestselling workbook for learners of French
Practice Makes Perfect: Complete French Grammar is the go-to guide for clear, precise explanations of all aspects of French grammar: from the present tense of regular verbs to direct object pronouns, from the differences between savoir and connaître to the use of pronouns y and en. This comprehensive guide will also give you plenty of practice in using your language skills. And this new edition is accompanied by flashcards and audio recordings, available online and via app, that will provide a new dimension and flexibility to your study.
THIS BOOK MAKES MASTERING GRAMMAR EASY WITH:
• Clear, down-to-earth, easy-to-follow explanations that make even the most complex principles easy to understand
• More than 350 exercises, with a detailed answer key for each progress checks
• Example sentences that illustrate and clarify each grammatical point
• Practical and high-frequency vocabulary used throughout