The Official Guide to the TOEFL Test with DVD-ROM, Fifth Edition, Please Log In Or Sign Up to Create a Free Account and Get Access more than 10 million Books, Magazines & Comics for FREE!, With PDF, TXT, EPUB, PDB, RTF, FB2. ONLY REGISTERED USERS can read and download the Book for FREE.
- Autor: Educational Testing Service
- Editor: McGraw-Hill Education
- Data de publicação: 2017-12-13
- ISBN: 9781260011210
- Número de páginas: 747 pages
- Tag: official, guide, toefl, fifth, edition
The bestselling official guide to the TOEFL iBT® test, from ETS, the maker of the test! Now expanded with a fourth authentic TOEFL iBT practice test.
The new Official Guide to the TOEFL® Test is the best, most reliable guide to the test that is used to meet English-language proficiency requirements at more than 10,000 institutions worldwide, including top universities in Australia, Canada, the U.K. and the U.S. This completely updated fifth edition includes real TOEFL test questions for practice, as well as explanations of all four sections of the test. The guide provides learners with information on how to integrate reading, listening, speaking and writing skills in order to construct effective answers that demonstrate university-level English proficiency.
Inside you'll find:
• Hundreds of authentic TOEFL test questions and essay topics from the test maker
• Four authentic TOEFL iBT practice tests (available in the book and on DVD)
• Test-taking strategies to help you do your very best on the test