Refeição em Família, Please Log In Or Sign Up to Create a Free Account and Get Access more than 10 million Books, Magazines & Comics for FREE!, With PDF, TXT, EPUB, PDB, RTF, FB2. ONLY REGISTERED USERS can read and download the Book for FREE.
- Autor: Ferran Adria
- Editor: Agir
- Data de publicação: 2012-07-21
- ISBN: 852201325X
- Número de páginas: 384 pages
- Tag: refeicao, familia
- Autor: Devi Titus
- Editor: Mundo Cristão
- Data de publicação: 2013-08-06
- ISBN: 8573259094
- Número de páginas: 224 pages
- Tag: experiencia, segredo, criar, relacionamentos, profundos
- Corrigir Posteriormente
Weelicious (Enhanced Edition): 140 Fast, Fresh, and Easy Recipes (English Edition) seleção on-line livro
- Autor: Catherine McCord
- Editor: William Morrow Cookbooks
- Data de publicação: 2012-09-18
- Número de páginas: 288 pages
- Tag: weelicious, enhanced, edition, fresh, recipes, english, edition
This Weelicious enhanced ebook follows Catherine McCord into her kitchen! Five fun videos show Catherine and her kids making delicious, family-friendly recipes like Spinach Gnocchi and Stuffed French Toast.
Our kids can be great eaters!
After her son was born in 2007, Catherine McCord sought out resources to teach her how to prepare fresh, healthy, appealing meals for young kids—but she came up empty. With culinary school under her belt and a hungry baby to feed, Catherine started Weelicious.com, a website that has since grown into a comprehensive offering of kid-friendly family meals.
Complete with beautiful color photos, tips and tools, lists of pantry staples, feeding plans, and more than seventy new recipes never before seen on Weelicious .com, Weelicious makes it easy to get kids eating healthy foods from their first bite. Catherine teaches parents how to turn their kids into great eaters who appreciate food and are open to exciting new flavors. With Weelicious you will:
- Stop being a short-order cook—whip up unique, delicious, and healthy recipes that everyone in your family, no matter what their age, will love.
- Inspire your kids to eat healthfully without resorting to sneaking or trickery—discover a wealth of great tips for getting kids to eat just by paying attention to how their food is prepared and presented.
- Get kids in the kitchen from day one—introduce kids to a variety of foods and include them in the cooking process to set them up for years of positive eating habits.
- Shop effectively (and make it fun)—bring your kids to the farmers’ market or grocery store for a hands-on learning experience when it comes to meal planning.
- Give kids some choice—strategically allow them to have more input and control over what goes into their bodies so they can “own” their choices.
From first-food favorites such as Sweet Potato-Coconut Puree and The Teething Cookie to family-friendly Veggie Nuggets, Rice Cooker Mac and Cheese, Chicken on a Stick, Shrimp Tacos, and Cheesy Chicken Taquitos to treats like Banana Bread Cake, Raspberry-Cream Cheese Heart Tarts, and Chocolate Velvet Beet Cupcakes, these recipes are perfect for little taste buds and sophisticated adult palates alike—and best of all, every single recipe has been created with health and wholesomeness in mind.
More than just a cookbook, Weelicious is the ultimate cooking bible for families—a resource that will stand the test of time as the family grows!
Please note that due to the large file size of these special features this enhanced e-book may take longer to download then a standard e-book.
- Autor: Kerryann Dunlop
- Editor: Porto Editora
- Data de publicação: 2015
- ISBN: 9720063688
- Tag: livro, refeicoes, familia, jamie, olivers
Intimacy On The Plate: 200+ Aphrodisiac Recipes to Spice Up Your Love Life at Home Tonight seleção on-line livro
- Autor: Olga Petrenko
- Editor: Identity Publications
- Data de publicação: 2017-01-23
- ISBN: 1945884037
- Número de páginas: 318 pages
- Tag: intimacy, plate, aphrodisiac, recipes, spice, tonight
Every couple knows that the key to a harmonious home is a healthy love life, but keeping your time in bed spicy isn’t enough – you need to turn to the kitchen and amp up the flavor.
Olga Petrenko is a housewife who dedicated years of her life to crafting original dishes that combine tradition with innovation, creating new tastes that everyone can enjoy. In the process, she discovered something new: by applying scientific research to her recipes and by using the correct ingredients, all meals had the potential to be the perfect aphrodisiac. After a decade of hard work and experimentation, she finally had an extensive collection of recipes designed to make every bite erotic - Intimacy On The Plate: 200+ Aphrodisiac Recipes to Spice Up Your Love Life at Home Tonight
Every dish in this erotic cookbook pays as much attention to presentation as to flavor and science. If you want to create the right mood for your loved one, you need to feed the eyes before you feed the stomach. Olga has worked hard to make every sensual meal beautiful and visually appetizing so that you and your partner will feel the food love before you even sit down to eat.
Within these pages, you’ll find 200+ healthy, easy-to-cook recipes known around the world to contribute to sexual desire. Using a wide range of ingredients, including dozens of types of vegetables, mushrooms, fish, seafood, fruits, nuts, herbs, and spices, you and your partner will experience the full range of erotic properties the world of food has to offer. You’ll never run out of new and exciting places to take your meals. From appetizers, to main courses, to side dishes, beverages, and desserts, you’ll always have something scintillating to offer up on date night.
- Autor: Tina Fanelli Moraccini
- Editor: Brio Pr
- Data de publicação: 2013-07-15
- ISBN: 1937061876
- Número de páginas: 208 pages
- Tag: piccolo, cookbook, healthy, cooking
- Autor: Erin Quon
- Editor: Weldon Owen
- Data de publicação: 2013-06-04
- ISBN: 1616285443
- Número de páginas: 126 pages
- Tag: little, cooks, recipes
Filled with delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes and lots of ideas for making wholesome food fun, this colorful cookbook encourages kids to get creative in the kitchen and start cooking. Each recipe features steps written just for kids so they can follow along with a little help from mom or dad. Whimsical illustrations and colorful photos grab their attention and keep them engaged.
Recipes for home-spun breakfasts, snacks, suppers, and desserts will have kids wanting to be in the kitchen cooking time and time again. Throughout the book, a handful of recipes are followed by an idea spread, showing easy ways to make food more fun, such as turning French toast into alphabet sandwiches or making cheese sticks out of pizza dough.
Cooking with kids is not only a great way for families to spend time together, it also teaches kids about food and entices them to try new flavors.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
chapter 1: rise & shine
waffles with strawberry sauce
french toast bites with blueberry sauce
crunchy cranberry muffin tops
silver-dollar pancake stacks
buttermilk biscuits with jam
cheesy bacon popovers
breakfast “BLT” triangles
chapter 2: snacktime
sweet-n-salty popcorn bags
grilled cheese sticks with tomato soup dip
apple–peanut butter pizzas
hummus & veggie cones
chapter 3: supper
mini burgers with sweet potato fries
crispy chicken bites
creamy corn chowder
homemade fish sticks with tartar sauce
classic beef tacos
chicken chow mein
spaghetti & meatballs
cheese ravioli with cherry tomatoes
chapter 4: sweets
inside-out apple crisp
chocolate–peanut butter brownies
cookie flower pops
lemony berry bars
ice cream bonbons
- Editor: Bell Pond Brooks
- Data de publicação: 2006-10-01
- ISBN: 0880105755
- Número de páginas: 49 pages
- Tag: waldorf, school, soups
The Waldorf School Book of Soups is certain to become a favorite in every kitchen with kids.
- Autor: Renee Behnke
- Editor: Andrews McMeel Publishing
- Data de publicação: 2009-05-19
- ISBN: 0740773933
- Número de páginas: 256 pages
- Tag: memorable, recipes, share, family, friends
Behnke is the president emeritus of the culinary mecca Sur La Table, and she brings a bounty of tastes from around the world to her new work. The 140 unique recipes Behnke has created from her home and discovered in her worldly travels, will keep family and friends connected. By sharing Behnke's experiences of many different cuisines and how they translate back to the American table, Memorable Recipes makes everyone feel at ease and happy to share time in the kitchen.
Cooks will enjoy the 125 full-color photographs of appetizers, soups and salads, sides, main dishes, and desserts, and will also appreciate the wine pairing notes.
No matter where you are in the world, it is always a good time to share fabulous food with family and friends.
There is always a place at the Behnkes' table.
* There is something here for everyone. This book appeals to a broad spectrum of home cooks. The offering of a unique variety of diverse recipes takes the reader around the world and always includes those recipes from our own family collections.
* This book empowers home entertainers by taking the intimidation out of hosting and preparing for a gathering or party. Quite simply, Behnke helps put the "party" back in dinner party, and she does it with style and taste.
* Along with the 140 recipe gems, this work also includes striking and inviting four-color photography, menu plans, do-ahead tips, decor ideas, and shortcuts every home chef can appreciate.
* When it comes to cooking, Behnke is the go-to expert. She is influential in the cooking world and she's built Sur La Table into a thriving and robust brand among cooking enthusiasts nationwide.