La enzima para rejuvenecer / The enzyme to rejuvenate, Please Log In Or Sign Up to Create a Free Account and Get Access more than 10 million Books, Magazines & Comics for FREE!, With PDF, TXT, EPUB, PDB, RTF, FB2. ONLY REGISTERED USERS can read and download the Book for FREE.
- Autor: Hiromi Shinya
- Editor: Debolsillo
- Data de publicação: 2015-05-21
- ISBN: 8490628238
- Número de páginas: 176 pages
- Tag: enzima, rejuvenecer, enzyme, rejuvenate
Uno de los grandes deseos del ser humano es mantenerse joven, sano y lleno de energía. Gracias a los estudios del doctor Shinya, este anhelo está muy cerca de convertirse en una realidad.
Una vez más el doctor Hiromi Shinya, autor de La enzima prodigiosa, cambia por completo nuestra percepción de lo que es posible respecto a la salud con su nuevo libro La enzima para rejuvenecer. En esta obra el doctor Shinya se centra en solucionar el problema de las células del envejecimiento y sus conclusiones resultan verdaderamente impactantes. De manera contundente nos demuestra cómo puedes crear tu plan de rejuvenecimiento personalizado utilizando el «Breve ayuno», el enema de café y el agua de Kangen.
Con La enzima para rejuvenecer aprenderás:
- Cómo las enzimas de rejuvenecimiento transforman las células zombi en células sanas.
- Cómo puedes recuperar la energía eliminando la basura que se acumula en tus células.
- Por qué los alimentos de color morado mejoran tu memoria.
- Cómo tomar agua de Kangen contribuye a mejorar tu salud y tu energía.
- Por qué la cúrcuma previene enfermedades como el Alzheimer.
La crítica apunta...
«El doctor Hiromi Shinya logró un avance impactante y vanguardista en el campo de la cirugía abdominal (fue uno de los inventores de la colonoscopia) que dio lugar a un cambio radical en el pensamiento médico.»
The New York Times
Der 80/20-Entscheider: Der Königsweg zur Effektivität und persönlichen Freiheit, plus E-Book inside (ePub, mobi oder pdf) seleção on-line livro
- Autor: Eric Dodemont
- Editor: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Data de publicação: 2014-11-10
- ISBN: 1502809508
- Número de páginas: 36 pages
- Tag: fixed, layout, practical, guide, publish, ebooks, files
Adobe InDesign Interactive Digital Publishing: Tips, Techniques, and Workarounds for Formatting Across Your Devices seleção on-line livro
- Autor: Ted Padova
- Editor: Apress
- Data de publicação: 2017-02-19
- ISBN: 9781484224380
- Número de páginas: 576 pages
- Tag: adobe, indesign, interactive, digital, publishing, techniques, workarounds, formatting, across, devices
- Set up documents for interactive digital publishing
- Create Animations in InDesign
- Build and work with Multi-State Objects
- Host interactive documents on Facebook and other social media sites
- Autor: Sandee Cohen
- Editor: Adobe Press
- Data de publicação: 2015-08-29
- ISBN: 0134176111
- Número de páginas: 224 pages
- Tag: creating, animations, adobe, indesign
Adding animated effects in InDesign documents is a field set to grow. The practice was given a big push in the 2014 release of the Adobe Creative Cloud, when InDesign introduced the new Fixed-Layout EPUB export format. EPUBS exported in this format preserve the layout of the InDesign document, and can include animated effects as well as media, such as audio and video.
Fixed-Layout EPUB has gathered a large following in a short time for a number of reasons. They allow ePubs such as children’s books to display fun animations to enhance the child’s reading experience. They provide businesses a way to create all the interactivity of PDF documents PLUS animations not supported by PDFs. They are a viable replacement for Single Edition DPS folios which Adobe longer supports.
The book will cover over two hundred different effects you can create using the animation features of InDesign. These include animations that don’t appear in the regular animation controls. Each chapter will have four or more exercises that the reader can follow along. The chapter exercises will start very basic and then work up. So the last exercise in each chapter will take more time than the first. This means someone can go through the book doing only the easy exercises in each chapter and come back later to get more involved.
Some of the exercises will use basic shapes. Other exercises will use more advanced artwork. All the artwork, including the basic shapes, will be available for download by the reader so they can follow along with the exercises. In addition, the finished artwork for each exercise will also be provided to allow the readers to see how the animation is supposed to work.
Written a longtime publishing expert, the book thoroughly covers the theory and best practices for creating animations in InDesign CC.
- Autor: Sandee Cohen
- Editor: Peachpit Press
- Data de publicação: 2014-08-31
- ISBN: 0133953564
- Número de páginas: 544 pages
- Tag: indesign, visual, quickstart, guide, release
Other landmark new features in the 2014 release of InDesign CC include: the ability to reformat tables by dragging and dropping; integration with the hot portfolio site, Behance, and improvements to footnotes. Using the task-based, visual approach that is the trademark of the Visual QuickStart Guides readers will learn not only how to create documents, but also to use automation to streamline the process, as well as importing and styling text and objects, managing long documents, exporting files for a wide variety of purposes, and much more.
- Autor: Diane Burns
- Editor: Adobe Press
- Data de publicação: 2014-11-29
- ISBN: 0133930165
- Número de páginas: 312 pages
- Tag: digital, publishing, adobe, indesign, moving, beyond, print, digital
If you’re a designer or other creative professional who needs to create digital documents that will be read on multiple devices, you will be thrilled with the powerful tools in Adobe InDesign CC. Now you just need to know what to do with them. Digital Publishing with Adobe InDesign CC examines not just the “How” of using the tools, but also the “When” and “Why” of choosing among the various digital format options–ePub, PDF, HTML, tablet app, and so on. Clear explanations and plenty of full-color graphics will guide you through the potentially confusing digital publishing landscape. Written by two longtime publishing experts, the book thoroughly covers the theory and best practices for creating and using buttons, hyperlinks, video, audio, forms, animations, slideshows, and iPad interactivity to enhance and enliven your digital publications.
You’ll learn to:
- Select the digital format that best fits the needs of your content and your audience
- Design both Reflowable and Fixed Layout ePub documents
- Use Liquid Layout Rules to automatically resize and reflow content to fit different-sized devices
- Add interactivity to create exciting PDF presentations
- Configure your ePub files for the best results across various reader
“I’m really thrilled to see this second edition of Digital Publishing with Adobe InDesign. The InDesign team is always trying to push the possibilities of digital publishing whether via ePub, DPS or PDF. This book captures that excitement and helps the reader be successful in this ever-changing field.”
Chris Kitchener, Group Product Manager, Design Segment, Adobe Systems
How to write an Ebook and sell it on Amazon: The Complete Step by Step Guide ( How To Write, Format and Publish an ebook and Make Money from home) (English Edition) seleção on-line livro
- Autor: Paolo Ocampo
- Editor: Amazon
- Data de publicação: 2016-10-15
- Número de páginas: 181 pages
- Tag: write, ebook, amazon, complete, guide, write, format, publish, ebook, money, english, edition
Do you want to learn how to make an ebook from beginning to end?
Writing ebooks is one of the easiest way to earn money. You work on your own time, and when you finish the book - you will make money from it over and over again...for a very long time!
The book will teach you STEP BY STEP the process of writing an ebook - from START to FINISH.
Filled with easy to understand instructions and screenshots, this ebook will teach you:
- The benefits of selling on AMAZON
- How to find PROFITABLE TOPICS and KEYWORDS
- How to STRUCTURE your ebook
- What SOFTWARE to use for creating your ebook
- EPUB to MOBI conversion
- How to send Kindle (MOBI) files to your Kindle Device, Mobile Apps, and Desktop Software
- How to easily create STEP BY STEP books with SCREENSHOTS and ANNOTATIONS
- How to create PROFESSIONAL looking EBOOK COVERS
- How to add CSS STYLES to your ebook
- How to PUBLISH your Ebook on AMAZON
- How to add CUSTOMER REVIEW LINKS to your ebook
- How to create AAMAZON AUTHOR PAGES and link it to your Ebook
- How to PROMOTE your Ebooks and TRACK YOUR SALES
So follow along the instructions, create your very first ebook and make money in no time!
User Guide to Author & Publisher Manuscript Maker v4.0: Transform a Draft of Your Novel or Non-Fiction Book into a Ready-to-Publish Kindle eBook, ePub File or Print PDF (English Edition) seleção on-line livro
- Autor: Thomas Schriftsteller
- Editor: Sky Scientific Press - Skyforest, California www.skyscientific.com
- Data de publicação: 2017-11-25
- Número de páginas: 76 pages
- Tag: guide, author, publisher, manuscript, maker, transform, draft, novel, fiction, ready, publish, kindle, ebook, print, english, edition
• You are new to self-publishing. You may have completed a book manuscript but are unsure of how to properly format it for publication, or . . .
• You have uploaded the document file of your book project to an ePublishing platform, but cannot seem to correct some reported errors that prevent publication, or . . .
• You have considered hiring out the formatting of your book manuscript but prefer to do it yourself, or you've found the cost of the service to be too high, or . . .
• Your book has been published successfully, but you feel that the formatting could be improved, or . . .
• You want to make your published Kindle book available to other publishing outlets and need to have it in ePub format or a Print-On-Demand PDF.
Included in this guide:
• How to use the Author & Publisher Manuscript Maker link feature to create a database workspace for storing all of your book projects (up to 70 million total words) in a single file location.
• Step-by-step example tutorials to help transform your draft manuscript into an eBook upload file (Kindle HTML or ePub format) as well as a Print-On-Demand PDF.
• Self-publishing ideas that will make your work easier and enhance your final published results.
User Guide to Author & Publisher Manuscript Maker v4.0 can help both beginning and experienced authors publish print and eBooks with quality formatting and presentation that rivals the work of book publishing professionals.
99 Formatting Tips for Self-Published Authors: How to Self-Publish a Better Book Using Various Tips on Cover Design, HTML, Typography, Images, Layout and ... (Do it Yourself Guide 2) (English Edition) seleção on-line livro
- Autor: Charles G. Koonitz
- Data de publicação: 2017-11-14
- Número de páginas: 204 pages
- Tag: formatting, published, authors, publish, better, using, various, cover, design, typography, images, layout, yourself, guide, english, edition
For many authors, the most difficult part of learning how to publish an eBook is not writing the text or the research; it is learning the rest of the self publishing process. Ebook formatting is one of the most complex tasks. Formatting, adding illustrations and charts, proper editing and using the correct page layout can be extremely challenging.
Learn How to Publish an eBook
Most technical mistakes in eBooks are caused by a lack of knowledge of software, but especially by a misunderstanding of the impact of each action in converting a Word document to EPUB or Kindle book. You may be asking yourself:
- Why images seem so small?
- Why are tables split into two pages?
- How can I produce a lighter file size?
Self Publishing Tips99 Formatting Tips for Self-Published Authors is a high-level guide to modern digital publishing. The author shows how to avoid mistakes made by beginners. The ultimate goal is producing an eBook that readers will want to buy. This book is divided into seven parts:
- Inside Book cover tips
- Inside HTML tips
- Inside Typography tips
- Inside images tips
- Inside Layout tips
- Inside Conversion tips
- Inside Testing tips
Learn How to Format an eBook
Over 80 illustrations and tables were added to the book for ease of understanding. This is the proof that you can produce an eBook containing many images in less than three megabytes. There’s no need to create high-resolution images; you only need to master image optimization. Some tips and tricks are fairly simple; others are supported by examples and illustrations. If you do not want to do it yourself, you could use third-party services, but the cost of your eBook could grow significantly. All of these important topics are visited in this self-publishing guide. This is the new Bible of formatting tips.