HTML in Simple Tamil (English Edition), Please Log In Or Sign Up to Create a Free Account and Get Access more than 10 million Books, Magazines & Comics for FREE!, With PDF, TXT, EPUB, PDB, RTF, FB2. ONLY REGISTERED USERS can read and download the Book for FREE.
User Guide to Author & Publisher Manuscript Maker v4.0: Transform a Draft of Your Novel or Non-Fiction Book into a Ready-to-Publish Kindle eBook, ePub File or Print PDF (English Edition) seleção on-line livro
- Autor: Thomas Schriftsteller
- Editor: Sky Scientific Press - Skyforest, California www.skyscientific.com
- Data de publicação: 2017-11-25
- Número de páginas: 76 pages
- Tag: guide, author, publisher, manuscript, maker, transform, draft, novel, fiction, ready, publish, kindle, ebook, print, english, edition
• You are new to self-publishing. You may have completed a book manuscript but are unsure of how to properly format it for publication, or . . .
• You have uploaded the document file of your book project to an ePublishing platform, but cannot seem to correct some reported errors that prevent publication, or . . .
• You have considered hiring out the formatting of your book manuscript but prefer to do it yourself, or you've found the cost of the service to be too high, or . . .
• Your book has been published successfully, but you feel that the formatting could be improved, or . . .
• You want to make your published Kindle book available to other publishing outlets and need to have it in ePub format or a Print-On-Demand PDF.
Included in this guide:
• How to use the Author & Publisher Manuscript Maker link feature to create a database workspace for storing all of your book projects (up to 70 million total words) in a single file location.
• Step-by-step example tutorials to help transform your draft manuscript into an eBook upload file (Kindle HTML or ePub format) as well as a Print-On-Demand PDF.
• Self-publishing ideas that will make your work easier and enhance your final published results.
User Guide to Author & Publisher Manuscript Maker v4.0 can help both beginning and experienced authors publish print and eBooks with quality formatting and presentation that rivals the work of book publishing professionals.
TU PROPIO SITIO WEB GASTANDO $1 DÓLAR UNICAMENTE: (incluye dominio, y hosting) (BLACKSEO PDFS) (Spanish Edition) seleção on-line livro
- Autor: Tu Comercio Electronico
- Editor: www.tucomercioelectronico.com
- Data de publicação: 2015-09-01
- Número de páginas: 38 pages
- Tag: propio, sitio, gastando, dolar, unicamente, incluye, dominio, hosting, blackseo, spanish, edition
Esta guía ha sido creada para todas aquellas personas que desean tener un sitio web, sin necesidad de intermediarios, haciendo todos ustedes mismos. No será nada complicado ya que se intentara abordar el tema con una simplicidad infantil. Sabemos que no todas las personas tienen las mismas habilidades para desempeñarse en labores digitales, pero les aseguro que si siguen paso a paso esta espectacular guía, lograran tener, crear y administrar ustedes mismos un flamante sitio web, para sus pequeñas empresas, negocios o proyectos. Un caluroso Saludo y muchas gracias por comprar la guía, Te será de mucha ayuda ya que contiene todos los secretos del marketing, un poco de seo (posicionamiento en los motores de búsqueda).
*TU PROPIO SITIO WEB GASTANDO 1 DÓLAR UNICAMENTE
*TABLA DE CONTENIDOS
*ANTES DE COMENZAR
*HERRAMIENTAS NECESARIAS ANTES DE CONTINUAR
*ELIGIENDO NUESTRO DOMINIO SABIAMENTE
*CONSIGUIENDO EL DOMINO BARATO
*DOMINIOS ECONOMICOS EN HOSTALIA
*DOMINOS ECONOMICOS GODADDY
*CONSIGUIENDO NUESTRO HOSTING
*CONFIGURANDO CORRECTAMENTE EL DOMINIO GODADDY EN HOSTINGER.CO
*INSTALANDO Y CONFIGURANDO FILEZILLA
*CONFIGURANDO EL ACCESO REMOTO A NUESTRO SERVIDOR
*INSTALACION DEL WORDPRESS EN NUESTRO SERVIDOR
*SUBIENDO LOS ARCHIVOS AL SERVIDOR CON EL FILEZILLA
*CREANDO LA BASE DE DATOS PARA EL WORDPRESS
- Autor: Bruno Lowagie
- Editor: Manning Publications
- Data de publicação: 2006-12-01
- ISBN: 1932394796
- Número de páginas: 657 pages
- Tag: itext, action, creating, manipulating
Imagine a publisher who wants to "stamp" his ebooks on the fly with the name of the buyer (to discourage sharing). Such a publisher would (and we know one who does) use iText for the task. Developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic PDF document generation and/or manipulation will find this book unique in content and readability. Based on ongoing examples that encourage learning "in action," they will finally understand PDF and learn how to build applications that produce professional, high-quality PDF documents. While the basic functionality of iText is easy to acquire, iText in Action lowers the learning curve for more advanced functionality. It explains how to use iText to create/manipulate PDF documents on-the-fly in one or more of the following situations:
All the examples are written in Java, but they can be easily adapted to .NET by developers using one of the .NET ports: iTextSharp (C#) or iText.NET (#J). While iText is a free Java library and the examples are written from the point of view of the Java developer, nine out of ten examples can be run by .NET developers with only minimal changes.
Purchase of the print book comes with an offer of a free PDF, ePub, and Kindle eBook from Manning. Also available is all code from the book.
Adobe LiveCycle Designer, Second Edition: Creating Dynamic PDF and HTML5 Forms for Desktop and Mobile Applications seleção on-line livro
- Autor: J. P. Terry
- Editor: Adobe Press
- Data de publicação: 2013-11-11
- Número de páginas: 287 pages
- Tag: adobe, livecycle, designer, second, edition, creating, dynamic, html5, forms, desktop, mobile, applications
As shown in this book, LiveCycle Designer addresses the many objectives of forms creation. It offers a digital handshake between the graphic designer and the data programmer. LiveCycle Designer lets form designers create more compelling and dynamic documents than is possible with Acrobat or Microsoft Word. Forms created with LiveCycle Designer automatically expand to accommodate different amounts of data and report that information back to a database. The new version of LiveCycle Designer (ES4) allows for the first time forms to be deployed in HTML5 format, so they can be used on a wider array of devices (page sizes can adjust to smaller screens) and in a wider range of software systems (no special reader or plugin needed to use them, just a Web browser).
Adobe LiveCycle Designer: Creating Dynamic PDF and HTML5 Forms for Desktop and Mobile Applications shows design strategies as well as the technical underpinnings of PDF and XFA (Adobe XML Forms Architecture), the tools necessary to create intelligent forms.
- Autor: Philipp K. Janert
- Editor: Manning Publications
- Data de publicação: 2015-12-31
- ISBN: 1633430189
- Número de páginas: 425 pages
- Tag: gnuplot, action
Well-designed graphics are frequently the best way to understand data sets and to communicate results. Gnuplot, the most popular open-source tool to plot and visualize data, has long been the preferred choice for scientists and data analysts for creating publication-quality graphs. The latest version, gnuplot 5, adds further capabilities, including new plot types, improved text and color handling, and support for interactive, web-based display formats. Although gnuplot includes comprehensive reference documentation, it can be difficult to fully master this tool.
Gnuplot in Action, Second Edition is a major revision of this popular and authoritative guide for developers, engineers, and scientists who want to learn and use gnuplot effectively. The book starts with a tutorial introduction for readers new to gnuplot. Next it provides a systematic overview of gnuplot's core features, and full coverage of gnuplot's advanced capabilities, such as 3D graphics and false-color plots. Experienced readers will appreciate the discussion of gnuplot's new features for working with color and customized plotting styles, as well as the hints for improved workflow and user configurations. The book concludes with chapters on graphical effects and general techniques for understanding data with graphs.
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
- Autor: Wendy Chisholm
- Editor: O'Reilly Media
- Data de publicação: 2008-11-14
- Número de páginas: 198 pages
- Tag: universal, design, applications, applications, reach, everyone
Universal Design for Web Applications teaches you how to build websites that are more accessible to people with disabilities and explains why doing so is good business. It takes more work up front, but the potential payoff is huge -- especially when mobile users need to access your sites.
You'll discover how to use standards-based web technologies -- such as XHTML, CSS, and Ajax, along with video and Flash -- to develop applications for a wide range of users and a variety of devices, including the mobile Web. You'll also learn specifics about this target audience, especially the key over-50 age group, whose use of the Web is rapidly growing.
With this book, you will:
- Learn the importance of metadata and how it affects images, headings, and other design elements
- Build forms that accommodate cell phones, screen readers, word prediction, and more
- Create designs using color and text that are effective in a variety of situations
- Construct tables that present information without spatial cues
- Design Ajax-driven social networking applications that people with disabilities can access
- Provide audio with transcriptions and video that includes captions and audio descriptions
- Discover assistive technology support for Rich Internet Application technologies such as Flash, Flex, and Silverlight
Universal Design for Web Applications provides you with a roadmap to help you design easy-to-maintain web applications that benefit a larger audience.
Clean Data - Data Science Strategies for Tackling Dirty Data (English Edition) seleção on-line livro
- Autor: Megan Squire
- Editor: Packt Publishing
- Data de publicação: 2015-05-25
- Número de páginas: 274 pages
- Tag: clean, science, strategies, tackling, dirty, english, edition
- Grow your data science expertise by filling your toolbox with proven strategies for a wide variety of cleaning challenges
- Familiarize yourself with the crucial data cleaning processes, and share your own clean data sets with others
- Complete real-world projects using data from Twitter and Stack Overflow
Is much of your time spent doing tedious tasks such as cleaning dirty data, accounting for lost data, and preparing data to be used by others? If so, then having the right tools makes a critical difference, and will be a great investment as you grow your data science expertise.
The book starts by highlighting the importance of data cleaning in data science, and will show you how to reap rewards from reforming your cleaning process. Next, you will cement your knowledge of the basic concepts that the rest of the book relies on: file formats, data types, and character encodings. You will also learn how to extract and clean data stored in RDBMS, web files, and PDF documents, through practical examples.
At the end of the book, you will be given a chance to tackle a couple of real-world projects.
What you will learn
- Understand the role of data cleaning in the overall data science process
- Learn the basics of file formats, data types, and character encodings to clean data properly
- Master critical features of the spreadsheet and text editor for organizing and manipulating data
- Convert data from one common format to another, including JSON, CSV, and some special-purpose formats
- Implement three different strategies for parsing and cleaning data found in HTML files on the Web
- Reveal the mysteries of PDF documents and learn how to pull out just the data you want
- Develop a range of solutions for detecting and cleaning bad data stored in an RDBMS
- Create your own clean data sets that can be packaged, licensed, and shared with others
- Use the tools from this book to complete two real-world projects using data from Twitter and Stack Overflow
About the Author
Megan Squire is a professor of computing sciences at Elon University. She has been collecting and cleaning dirty data for two decades. She is also the leader of FLOSSmole.org, a research project to collect data and analyze it in order to learn how free, libre, and open source software is made.
Table of Contents
- Why Do You Need Clean Data?
- Fundamentals – Formats, Types, and Encodings
- Workhorses of Clean Data – Spreadsheets and Text Editors
- Speaking the Lingua Franca – Data Conversions
- Collecting and Cleaning Data from the Web
- Cleaning Data in Pdf Files
- RDBMS Cleaning Techniques
- Best Practices for Sharing Your Clean Data
- Stack Overflow Project
- Twitter Project
- Autor: Peter Lavin
- Editor: softcoded.com
- Data de publicação: 2015-02-02
- Número de páginas: 374 pages
- Tag: docbook, writers, english, edition
Customized transformation style sheets are provided for creating HTML, PDF and EPUB 3 output. Converting DocBook to and from other document formats is also covered, including conversion to Microsoft Word Open XML Document.
- Autor: Michael Fitzgerald
- Editor: O'Reilly Media
- Data de publicação: 2003-11-14
- Número de páginas: 370 pages
- Tag: learning, hands, introduction, xpath
XSLT is a powerful language for transforming XML documents into something else. That something else can be an HTML document, another XML document, a Portable Document Format (PDF) file, a Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) file, a Virtual Reality Modeling Language (VRML) file, Java code, or a number of other things. You write an XSLT stylesheet to define the rules for transforming an XML document, and the XSLT processor does the work.As useful as XSLT is, its peculiar characteristics make it a difficult language in which to get started. In fact, newcomers are often a little dazed on first contact. Learning XSLT offers a hands-on introduction to help them get up to speed with XSLT quickly. The book will help web developers and designers understand this powerful but often mystifying template-driven and functional-styled language, getting them over the many differences between XSLT and the more conventional programming languages.Learning XSLT moves smoothly from the simple to complex, illustrating all aspects of XSLT 1.0 through step-by-step examples that you'll practice as you work through the book. Thorough in its coverage of the language, the book makes few assumptions about what you may already know. You'll learn about XSLT's template-based syntax, how XSLT templates work with each other, and gain an understanding of XSLT variables. Learning XSLT also explains how the XML Path Language (XPath) is used by XSLT and provides a glimpse of what the future holds for XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0.The ability to transform one XML vocabulary to another is fundamental to exploiting the power of XML. Learning XSLT is a carefully paced, example-rich introduction to XSLT that will have you understanding and using XSLT on your own in no time.