45 Técnicas Para Ser Muito Bom De Cama, Please Log In Or Sign Up to Create a Free Account and Get Access more than 10 million Books, Magazines & Comics for FREE!, With PDF, TXT, EPUB, PDB, RTF, FB2. ONLY REGISTERED USERS can read and download the Book for FREE.
- Autor: Editora Leitor Digital
- Data de publicação: 2018-10-26
- Número de páginas: 52 pages
- Tag: tecnicas, muito
É um conjunto de estratégias e atitudes que envolvem comportamentos, preliminares sexuais, técnicas fundamentais e avançadas de estímulo físico e mental, assim como criatividade e iniciativa para trazer excitação, desejo e fantasia a relação
Neste livro você encontrará as 45 técnicas utilizadas pelo grupo de homens que são muito bons de cama. Este é um mundo muito maior do que os homens imaginam e quem o domina completamente passa a ter um poder gigantesco em mãos. Não importa se está casado ou solteiro, é possível ser um homem fantástico na cama e ao mesmo tempo que proporciona enorme prazer também vive experiências muito mais prazerosas e excitantes no processo.
- Autor: Bernhard Schlink
- Editor: Record
- Data de publicação: 2015-12-17
- Número de páginas: 194 pages
- Tag: leitor
- Autor: Alberto Manguel
- Editor: Edições Sesc SP
- Data de publicação: 2017-12-13
- Número de páginas: 187 pages
- Tag: leitor, metafora, viajante, torre, traca
- Editor: Zondervan
- Data de publicação: 2019-08-27
- Tag: quest, study, bible, ebook, study, bible, english, edition
Answers Thousands of Your Questions About the Bible. Over 1 Million Copies Sold!
Get answers to the Bible questions you have... and questions you haven’t yet pondered! Over 7,000 notes written in an engaging question and answer format give insight into the common, uncommon, and sometimes perplexing passages from the Bible. You will have opportunity to consider questions like “Why did God send angels to Jacob?," "What prevents God from hearing our prayers?," and "Why does God test us?” as you explore God’s Word and use the many study helps.
- Over 7,000 insightful notes arranged in a unique question and answer format
- Nearly 350 articles investigate the most asked questions about the Bible
- Book introductions that answer questions about each book, such as “Who wrote it?,” “Why?,” and “What should I look for?”
- Article index and expanded subject index
- Single-column Scripture text arranged in a modern, two-color page design
- Over 150 charts, timelines, and maps
- A reading plan with three distinct tracks to follow
- NIV Dictionary-Concordance
- 16-page full-color map section
NIV, Storyline Bible, eBook: Each Story Plays a Part. See How They All Connect. (English Edition) seleção on-line livro
- Autor: Zondervan
- Editor: Zondervan
- Data de publicação: 2019-04-09
- Número de páginas: 1728 pages
- Tag: storyline, bible, ebook, story, plays, connect, english, edition
A Study Bible that Weaves God’s Story Together for an Unraveling World
Journey though the interwoven story of the gospel from Genesis to Revelation. The NIV Storyline Bible features over 380 articles paired with book introductions that illuminate the interconnected nature of God’s inspired Word. The content adapted from Biblemesh.com explores major events, key characters, and the theology of the Bible over seven historical eras: Creation / Patriarchs / Moses / Israel / After Exile / Jesus / The Church.
- Book introductions provide a “Storyline” perspective on how each book relates to the rest of the Bible
- Over 200 major articles about theological principles, characters of the Bible, the political and cultural influences on the people of Israel, and the Bible’s major events
- Over 180 smaller articles address the same topics as the major articles, using an applicational perspective
- Topical feature indexes
- Full text of the accurate, readable, and clear NIV translation
- Beautiful full-color page design
- Over 200 full-color photos, graphs, and charts
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print® typeface
NIV, Starting Place Study Bible, eBook: An Introductory Exploration of Studying God's Word (English Edition) seleção on-line livro
- Autor: Zondervan
- Editor: Zondervan
- Data de publicação: 2019-02-26
- Número de páginas: 1792 pages
- Tag: starting, place, study, bible, ebook, introductory, exploration, studying, english, edition
Bible Discovery Starts Here
Do you want to spend more time in God’s Word, but you’re not sure where to begin? The Bible’s depth can seem overwhelming, but within the pages of Scripture you will find words of peace, hope, and love waiting for you. Sometimes the hardest part of beginning is knowing where to start. The NIV Starting Place Study Bible guides you through Scripture, so you can understand God’s love for you and build a relationship with the Savior who longs to know you personally.
- Full text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- 88 Bible Characters: Explore the lives of the Bible’s most fascinating personalities
- 282 Q&A: Get answers to your most perplexing questions
- 146 Context Notes: In-depth articles on the cultural and historical context of Scripture
- 138 Bible Truths: Core Christian beliefs and their basis in Scripture
- Book Introductions provide a helpful overview
- Over 6,000 Bottom of the page study notes explain the text, verse-by-verse
- Exclusive NIV Zondervan Comfort Print® typeface
- Autor: Thomas Nelson
- Editor: Thomas Nelson
- Data de publicação: 2019-03-12
- Número de páginas: 1568 pages
- Tag: maxwell, leadership, bible, edition, ebook, english, edition
Every believer is a person of influence. In the Maxwell Leadership Bible, leadership expert John C. Maxwell shows you the principles of leadership taught in God’s Word and how to use them. Whether you are an employee, a boss, a parent, or a neighbor, you are a person of influence in your part of the world. Throughout the pages of Scripture, John Maxwell has assembled the time-tested and irrefutable biblical principles of leadership to equip and encourage leaders with his signature approach, including the 21 Laws of Leadership, the 21 Qualities of a Leader, biographical profiles, and hundreds of notes.
- Now available in the NIV Comfort Print® typeface
- Over 120 “Profiles in Leadership” lessons drawn from the people of the Bible
- Hundreds of compelling short articles and notes on mentoring and influence
- A complete reference index to the 21 Laws of Leadership and the 21 Qualities of a Leader
- Clear and readable 10-point print size
Rotary Book of Readings: Inspiration to Change the World (Little Book. Big Idea.) (English Edition) seleção on-line livro
- Autor: Hatherleigh Press
- Editor: Hatherleigh Press
- Data de publicação: 2019-05-21
- Número de páginas: 128 pages
- Tag: rotary, readings, inspiration, change, world, little, english, edition
The Rotary Book of Readings is an excellent resource for Rotarians to help inspire their weekly meetings, to instill Rotarian values in new members, to use a gift for guest speakers, for local RYLA, Rotary student exchange and other youth programs, as a membership recruitment aid, and much more. Developed by the members of the Rotary Club of Hobart, New York, sales of The Rotary Book of Readings help support projects throughout the world.
Since its founding in 1905, Rotary International has been one of the leading humanitarian and volunteer outreach organizations in the United States. Over 1 million members strong, their commitment to the ideals of human rights and improving life for everyone has had an enormous impact, touching the lives of countless people. And through it all, Rotary International has followed the direction of their guiding principles, core values that have served as the cornerstone of Rotary International’s global mission.
The primary goal of Rotary International is to bring together like-minded people to provide humanitarian services and help build goodwill and peace in the world. Explore their mission like never before in The Rotary Book of Readings, and help to make the world a better place—one step at a time.
From the Hardcover edition.
Brick Builder's Illustrated Bible: Over 35 Bible stories for kids (English Edition) seleção on-line livro
- Autor: Emily Dammer
- Editor: Zonderkidz
- Data de publicação: 2018-12-04
- Número de páginas: 224 pages
- Tag: brick, builders, illustrated, bible, bible, stories, english, edition
The Brick Builder’s Illustrated Bible uses the popularity of brick-building pieces to engage children with the Word of God. With bold, colorful illustrations by Antony Evans and child-friendly text, over 35 beloved stories from the Old and New Testaments come to life. Readers will travel from Genesis to Revelation as they read stories like Creation, Noah’s Ark, David and Goliath, the Birth of Jesus, and Jesus Walks on Water. And each story contains a “Building Block” takeaway for kids to help them apply the biblical principal to their own lives. What better way to bring the family together than with the Brick Builder’s Illustrated Bible, perfect for readers of all ages.
- Autor: Glenys Nellist
- Editor: Zonderkidz
- Data de publicação: 2019-01-08
- Número de páginas: 26 pages
- Tag: snuggle, bible, stories, english, edition
Snuggle Time Bible Stories, written by Glenys Nellist and illustrated by Cee Biscoe, is a beautiful collection of twelve beloved Bible stories that will introduce your little one to God’s Word. Stories include Creation, Noah’s Ark, David and Goliath, the Birth of Jesus, Jesus Loves the Children, the Lost Sheep, and many more. With read-aloud rhymes and soft, cuddly illustrations, this book will delight children and draw them closer to God.
This little book you’re holding
Tells stories that are true.
You’ll find them in the Bible
They’re written just for you.
And as you turn the pages,
There’s something you should know.
This book has one big message—
God really loves you so!