Lonely Planet Malta & Gozo (Travel Guide), Please Log In Or Sign Up to Create a Free Account and Get Access more than 10 million Books, Magazines & Comics for FREE!, With PDF, TXT, EPUB, PDB, RTF, FB2. ONLY REGISTERED USERS can read and download the Book for FREE.
- Autor: Lonely Planet
- Editor: Lonely Planet
- Data de publicação: 2016-01-01
- Número de páginas: 192 pages
- Tag: lonely, planet, malta, travel, guide
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Malta & Gozo is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take a boat trip through the Azure Window, explore the stepped streets of Valletta, or enjoy a long lazy lunch by the sea in Marsaxlokk; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Malta and Gozo and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Malta & Gozo Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, music, architecture, politics, cuisine, and wine
- Over 36 local maps
- Covers Valletta, Marsaxlokk Victoria, Mdina, Dwerja, the Blue Lagoon, San Blas Bay, Gozo, Comino, Sliema, St. Julian's, Paceville, the Dingli Cliffs, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Malta & Gozo, our most comprehensive guide to Malta and Gozo, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Mediterranean Europe guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
- Autor: Deborah Manley
- Editor: Signal Books
- Data de publicação: 2012-02-16
- Número de páginas: 256 pages
- Tag: malta
- Autor: Wild Pages Press
- Editor: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Data de publicação: 2017-06-01
- ISBN: 1547110481
- Número de páginas: 152 pages
- Tag: malta
- Autor: André Malta
- Editor: Odysseus
- Data de publicação: 2006-01-01
- ISBN: 858802375X
- Número de páginas: 428 pages
- Tag: selvagem, perdicao
That’s a lot of history per square foot—Malta is only slightly larger than Martha’s Vineyard. Because of its strategic location in the center of the Mediterranean, just about every Western power has tried to control it, and each has left its mark. (Napoleon, who seized the island in 1798, left his by stealing everything that wasn’t nailed down.)
Slate culture editor John Swansburg and artist Happy Menocal soak up the island's ancient history and present-day culture, seeing both prehistoric temples and a Popeye theme park. Menocal's original paintings accompany Swansburg's travelogue.
- Autor: André Malta
- Editor: EDUSP
- Data de publicação: 2012-01-01
- ISBN: 853141329X
- Número de páginas: 288 pages
- Tag: homero, multiplo, ensaios, sobre, epica, grega
- Autor: Insight Guides
- Editor: Insight
- Data de publicação: 2017-04-01
- Número de páginas: 178 pages
- Tag: insight, guides, pocket, malta, insight, pocket, guides
From the historic capital of Valletta, to the crystal clear waters of Comino, to the ancient temple complex at Mnajdra, Malta has much to tempt the visitor. Insight Pocket Guide Malta is a concise, full-colour travel guide that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that this island has to offer. Inside Malta Insight Pocket Guide:
� Where To Go details all the key sights on the island, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
� Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip.
� Perfect Tour provides an itinerary of the island.
� What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time on the island, from exploring the island's many beaches and the Blue Lagoon, to marvelling at the Grandmaster's Palace, and enjoying some traditional fresh seafood dishes.
� Essential information on Malta's culture, including a brief history of the island.
� Eating Out covers the island's best cuisine.
� Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
� A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.
- Autor: Brian Cull
- Editor: Fonthill Media
- Data de publicação: 2018-08-19
- ISBN: 1781556636
- Número de páginas: 512 pages
- Tag: fighters, malta, gladiators, hurricanes